giftedviz.com
giftedviz.com November 20, 2018


Breaking Bad movie is officially in the works

07 November 2018, 05:24 | Max Haynes

CREDIT Courtesy of AMC

Breaking Bad

While no cast members from the AMC series have been confirmed to return, series creator Vince Gilligan is spearheading the project after signing a three-year deal renewal with Sony Pictures Television this past July.

Years after ending its fifth and final season in 2013, show creator Vince Gilligan confirmed to Variety on Tuesday, November6 (Wednesday, November 7 in the Philippines) that he is now working on a film connected to the widely-loved, famed series as its scriptwriter, executive producer, and possible director.

AMC's hit TV drama Breaking Bad might have ended back in 2013, but the wider universe it was set in continues to thrive.

The Hollywood Reporter have, well, reported that the show's creator Vince Gilligan is beginning work on the project this month, with filming taking place in Albuquerque, New Mexico where the original series was shot. THR states in its report that the story is believed to follow the escape of a kidnapped man and his quest for freedom. "For years we've built up the film industry in New Mexico and strengthened our film incentives, now we're seeing success after success for the film industry in our state".

Trevor Noah says don’t fear Trump’s threats to birthright citizenship
And everyone living in the United States was assumed to be a citizen of the U.S. --unless some other citizenship was established. And so there's a case that occurs in the late 19th century that is a flawless example of this gap between ideals and reality.


Milner milestone in vain as Arsenal holds Liverpool
We are excited for tomorrow because our supporters are going to help us in our home. Xhaka moved from left-back to midfield .


Florida ballot initiative giving former felons the right to vote passes
The move also attracted significant star power from singer John Legend and Orange is the New Black author Piper Kerman. Scott was running for senator in the state this election cycle due to being term-limited out of office.


It's also not yet known if Breaking Bad stars Bryan Cranston or Aaron Paul will participate in any way.

If you need to catch up on Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul (or re-watch them for the 10th time), all of the episodes are streaming on Stan.

Breaking Bad had five seasons to chronicle the slow, maddening descent from suburban banality into criminal underworld for Walter White, a chemistry teacher diagnosed with lung cancer.

Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein, who worked as producers on both Breaking Bad and the popular spinoff Better Call Saul, are also both attached to the project, which has been given secret project title of "Greenbrier".



Other News

Trending Now

Tottenham vs PSV Eindhoven, Champions League
Both sides now sit on one point in the group while Barcelona sit top with nine and Inter in second with six. PSV defended doggedly for much of the match on a Wembley pitch damaged by recent American football matches.

Phoenix Suns buying out Tyson Chandler
He helped Dallas win the 2011 National Basketball Association title, and was an All-Star in the 2012-13 season. Chandler provides Los Angeles with a true backup center, and a solid rim runner to pair with LeBron James .

Election Law Experts Decry Brian Kemp's Hacking Allegation in Georgia
The Georgia outcome is among the most closely watched of any midterm contests for reasons beyond Abrams' race and gender. Democrats denied Kemp's claim and ripped the investigation as a "political stunt" from a "desperate" candidate.

The Cliffsofmoher death prompts outrage after Melbourne Cup
Jockey Kerrin McEvoy celebrated his third win in the two-mile race, drawing level with active jockeys Damien Oliver and Glen Boss. The Cliffsofmoher suffered a fractured right shoulder when injured in the Melbourne Cup, unfortunately could not be saved.

Health care, immigration and economy top issues as Americans cast midterm votes
By election day, FiveThirtyEight gave Clinton a 71% chance of winning the election, leaving Trump with a 29% chance of winning. Obama has been their most effective voice in this midterm campaign, but he has already served two terms as president.

Theresa May secures 'secret Brexit deal to keep United Kingdom in customs union'
Under the EU's proposal, Northern Ireland would remain in the customs union and in the single market for goods. Mrs May has flatly rejected the idea, saying she would not agree to anything that risked splitting the UK.

Man City and Paris St-Germain 'are cheating and should be punished'
Despite City's denials there have been growing calls for Uefa to investigate possible wrongdoing, including from the Spanish league.

Trainer Aidan O'Brien Confirms Horse The Cliffsofmoher Died During Melbourne Cup
It was the 158th running of the 3,200-meter race and had a purse of 7.3 million Australian dollars ($5.3m). The horse's trainer, Aidan O'Brien, said he was relieved jokey Moore was unharmed.

Los Angeles Chargers release kicker Caleb Sturgis
If the two kickers had converted on all their attempts, they would have added a combined extra eight points in the game. The injury kept McDougald out for most of the second half, leaving second-year Delano Hill to take over the reins.

Download iPad Pro 2018 QHD Official Stock Wallpapers
As you can see from the pictures, Apple has littered the new 2018 iPad Pro with numerous magnets to ensure a ideal fit every time. A handful of the new A12X iPads on Geekbench clock up a single-core score of around 5,000 and a multi-core score of about 18,000.